So why stay with us?
- For the views: Panoramic hills are the backdrop to the site, with unrivalled & uninterrupted views across unspoilt countryside & farmland, with one of the highest peaks in Dorset taking centre stage
- For the location: A stone’s throw from the Jurassic Coast World Heritage Site and Visitor Centre at Charmouth & its beach & the infamous Broadchurch or West Bay! On the corner of three counties with a lifetime of things to do & see!
- For peace & tranquillity: That get away from it all experience with a digital detox, on site Spa for the mind & body or soak away those stresses & strains in the Hot Tub or Steam room. The quiet by night with only the sounds of wildlife not humans or traffic, hire a fire pit, toast a marshmallow, hire a star map and gaze upwards with no light pollution. Even pop over to the pond and catch a fish or join an art class.
- For the family: Get back to old fashioned family values, where children can run freely & safely and be seen from the open aspect of the site, doing what they should do in the outdoors; kids club in the barn or field every day high season; tractor trailer rides, pony rides; hire a DVD or board game
- For the walking: We are dog friendly with an off lead exercise area & numerous bridleways/paths & circular walks direct from the site. Dog wash area provided for those wet and mucky days!